hydraboost sale - Team Forums
Team Forums
Official Sponsor of Chevy Team     

Sponsors Sales & Specials

ChevyTeam.com is the premier Chevrolet All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:31 PM

Default hydraboost sale

Order your Hydraboost unit before the pricing goes up.
As most of us have seen or heard pricing on many items will be going up come the first of the year. Unfortunately this will slow down many of our restorations or limit the extra goodies we really want for our cars. We have just been informed that Hydratech braking systems will have a significant price increase starting November 1st. Most units will go up between $65-80, which is more than 10% on most units.

So I feel it is only fair to offer everyone on the forum a chance to get an order in at a discounted price before the prices go up. Feel free to let me know what unit you are looking to get and I can get you pricing, needless to say the sale will end Oct 31.

Kim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2010, 05:10 PM

Hey Guys.. For those of you who are just like me and good at waiting to the last minute to get anything done, here is your reminder... 2 1/2 days left to get the hydraboost units at the discounted price. Sale ends at 5pm pacific on Oct 29th.

Kim
Matt's Classic Bowties
925-828-5555
Sponsored Links
Advertisement