New member - Team Forums
Team Forums
Official Sponsor of Chevy Team     

New Member Introductions Introductions & new visitors

ChevyTeam.com is the premier Chevrolet All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03-03-2007, 10:17 AM

Cool New member

Greetings from Detroit! I'm Tom, my wife and I own a 67 Chevelle, Malibu. We've had her for almost 5 years now. (Her name is Ruby.) Been a Chevy fan most of my life. Started out with a 57 Chevy, which I never got to finish(thanx to a drunk driver!). Had a new 75 Camaro, and the wife had a 71. Then had a family and got rid of the toys, until about 5 years ago, and was able to get back to business. We've since joined up with The Chevelle Club of Michigan, and The Roam'n Chariots. Both of which have great websites. We also belong to The WCSX Classic Rock Cruisers,who ,last year, picked our car to showcase in their display at Detroit's Autorama. It was cool!!!!!!!! If you're like me your waiting for the weather to warm up, so we can hit the road in style. Thanx for lookin'. Catch ya down the road. tom, c-ya.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2007, 08:47 PM

David (A.K.A Sass)

Welcome to the site! Not quite looking at hitting the road in style. Mainly waiting for it to warm up enough that I can work in the garage on my frame off project again! lol
Old 01-28-2009, 06:56 AM

Welcome to the team!!!!!!!!! Love a 67

Sponsored Links
Advertisement