Next ChevyTeam MW get together - Team Forums
Team Forums
Official Sponsor of Chevy Team     

ChevyTeam.com is the premier Chevrolet All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-02-2006, 10:54 AM

Default Next ChevyTeam MW get together

Hey there N.IL, S. WI guys, we been doing pretty well getting together monthly, time to set something up for November.

Harley, Tom, and I were discussing a dinner meet w/wives. I'm thinking Thanksgiving weekend, after the holiday mess is cleaned up, maybe that saturday evening?

Need input on where and when?

Note: I will host a BBQ at my house between christmas and new years again, stay tuned for that.

Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2006, 11:40 PM

how about Vettefest?

At the rosemont Horizon, or what ever they call it not, weekend of the 17th. A bunch of guys from yenko.net will have a big dosplay and Charlie will be there with the 67 pace car!
Old 11-16-2006, 05:09 PM

Jim I've been meaning to bring this up the last 2 weeks, but I haven't figured out a good time.
I was thinking this weekend but then I thought that's deer hunting season so that's out. Next weekend is Thanksgiving, and the weekend after is my wife's Birthday so I can't go anywhere. I'd be willing to get together before the annual BBQ. So what do you say guys?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2006, 10:44 PM

Hey Jim I've been thinking about it and why don't we just plan on the BBQ over the Holidays, and plan the dinner thing for February, and use the dinner as a time to maybe plan or brainstorm some of the gettogethers for later in the year. What do you think?
Old 11-17-2006, 11:03 PM

OK I'll get posts going here and on all the other sites about the BBQ, any particular day best? I'll ping Click on it, if he's coming down this way he can pick the day.

I will be at vettefest, tomorrow if it's raining, sunday if it ain't raining tomorrow. Gimme a shout of anyone wants to hook up there.

Charley will be there with the 67 pacer.
Old 11-17-2006, 11:21 PM

With Christmas eve being on Sunday why not Sat. Dec. 23 or Tue. Dec 26? And if your doing 2 again this year how about Sat. Dec 30. If your only going to do one this year my vote is for the 30th. It gets me out of Christmas with some of the in laws.
Old 12-06-2006, 07:09 PM

Hay Jim any idea on a date/dates for the BBQ yet?
Old 12-14-2006, 06:29 AM

I'll check the calendar today, and call CLick and see if he's coming down this was to visit relatives. Thinking Saturday the 30th tho, most will need to be back at workl on the 26th I'd imagine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement