best place for looking for car to buy - Team Forums
Team Forums
Official Sponsor of Chevy Team     

55-56-57 Stock and Modified

ChevyTeam.com is the premier Chevrolet All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08-14-2008, 04:00 PM

Default best place for looking for car to buy

Just finished a 69 Chevelle with my son and will start looking for another project car next year. Wife wants a 57 Bel Air 2 door. what part of the country is best for finding cars in good condition? Wife wants to buy one ready to drive. I like fixing them up. I have a sister in the Dallas area and a cousin in New Mexico so traveling to find one will be half the fun.
Living in the rust belt now and don't want to go through what we did with the Chevelle( doors and roof are all that's left original).

Last edited by Philip; 08-17-2008 at 10:33 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2008, 11:17 AM
Site Moderator

I do not think you should limit yourself to one part of the country. The nice cars have migrated to every corner of the U.S.
I have found some just using a google search. It brought up ads from all over including Craigs List and local papers.
Good luck with your search and if you are travelling thru the Tucson area let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Old 08-17-2008, 03:43 PM

Thanks Phillip. I check postings on EBay and craigslist and other searches. I see some nice cars listed but have seen some on the side of the highway when traveling tghat are not advertised. That's more of the question I was trying for, the ones not advertised.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement